Covid-19 Business and
Signs will be posted at the main entrance and throughout the gym advising patrons of the health protocols surrounding COVID-19.
During this time while training at Bodyzone247, all patrons have a duty to themselves to practice:
– Self care
– Precaution and safety
– Awareness of others and the surrounding
Anyone repeatedly not abiding by the rules will be asked to leave the premises and risk termination of membership.
Control access is the fundamental concept in security that minimises risks to the patrons of Bodyzone.
- As of October 11th 2021 Bodyzone will follow the government guideline and patrons are required to show or send to bodyzone staff one off proof of double vaccination to be able to get access to the facility
- All members must first sign in via QR CODE
- All members must use their designated swipe identification to swipe in when arriving at the gym and must swipe put when leaving gym.
- All workers and patrons are to self-screen for flu-like symptoms prior to proceeding into the gym. If you have flu like symptoms do not proceed into the gym and consult your doctor.
- All members will ensure that the disinfection of equipment is being performed BEFORE and AFTER each use.
- All members must bring an appropriate size towel and wear appropriate gym shoes. No sandals or thongs.
- Bodyzone will allow capacity up to 30 people at any given time.
- We will be introducing a ‘physical distance capacity’ for each room. The capacity can be re-evaluated based on guidelines
- Please keep 4 metre per square metre rule between each individual when on premises and entering the facility.
Bodyzone reserve the right to screen patrons. You maybe as asked the following questions as precautionary measure.
- By government guidelines to access gyms are you double vaccinated?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and paining swallowing, stuff or running nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite? If you are feeling sick it is recommended that you don’t use the gym until you are better or have gone to get tested.
- Are you, or anyone you are living with, sick, self isolating, or quarantined?
- If you have arrived from outside Australia or is in contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- If you have any of the symptoms and have not been for a test or replied yes to questions 2 or 3 you may be refused entry and asked to follow COVID-19 health protocols.
BODYZONE WILL BE USING COMMERCIAL GRADE DISINFECTANT TO SANITISE AND CLEAN THE FACILITY AND ALL THE EQUIPMENT.
Staff Cleaning will include but not limited to, mats, resistance equipment, dumbbells, benches, barbells, door handles, counter tops, lockers, bathrooms.
BODYZONE WILL BE PROVIDING HAND SANITISING STATIONS FOR PATRONS AND THEIR USE IS MANDATORY.
There will be hand sanitiser and disinfectant solution to sanitise hands and is mandatory to wipe down your training station equipment BEFORE and AFTER use using the paper towel and cleaning disinfectant solutions provided.
All Patrons and staff must sanitise their hands upon entry as well as before and after each session.
WHERE POSSIBLE, BODYZONE WILL BE INCREASING SPACE BETWEEN THE CARDIO MACHINES TO INCREASE DISTANCING BETWEEN USERS.
Note: where this is not possible, please be courteous of your fellow patrons and make sure you are distancing yourselves based on the 4 sqm rule between using cardio equipment.
BODYZONE IS ENCOURAGING PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND DISCOURAGING CONGREGATING.
– We ask that when you have finished your workout to please sanitise your hands and all appropriate equipment. When finished please exit the gym in order to avoid unnecessary congregating of patrons.
– Unless you are with a trainer, training will be limited to exercising alone. In doing so we hope to reduce unnecessary congregating and allow more equipment to be readily available.
–No training partners/buddies unless you live in the same household. Example, no spotting/or assisting with exercise unless you are an employee of Bodyzone. No training together and sharing the same machine unless under trainer supervision or from same household.
For any Health and safety concerns please speak to Bodyzone management on site, or call 02 96696882 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules may be subject to change based on government guidelines.